Easy and Flexible Application
Along with two brackets connected to both ends, PR22-DDC is solid hold inside the chassis and allows enthusiasts to build up superior water cooling system from an aesthetic standpoint and incorporate externally-modular upgrades for their chassis. The Pacific PR22-DDC can be installed either horizontally or vertically, making the chassis out of the ordinary!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimension (s)||86.5 (L) x 62 (W) x 210.1 (H)|
|Material||PPS + PMMA|
|Maximum head||23 feet (7m)|
|Maximum Flow Rate||522.38 L/h|
|Maximum pressure||21.75 PSI|
|Input Voltage||12 V|
|Power Input||20 W|
|Pump Speed||4600 RPM|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
|Parts||1. Stopper *1 (G 1/4 )
2. Bracket *2
- File Name
- Release Date