High Thermal Conductivity
With a thermal conductivity of 52 W/m-k, the TG-60 liquid metal compound shows a high heat transfer rate better than other thermal compounds, ensuring the best cooling performance.
Even Better Cooling Performance
We’ve also tested TG-60 within our Thermal Chamber running Full Load for 30 minutes on each model under 25。 C ambient temperature and 50% humidity. Overclocking 4.8 GHz, we can see that compared to regular thermal compounds, TG-60 shows outstanding cooling performance and can perform even better than liquid metals from other brands.
- CPU：Intel® Core™ i9-10900K
- M/B：ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO (Intel® Z490)
- VGA：Nvidia GTX2080
- RAM：Thermaltake DDR4 3000 8G*2
- HDD：sata m.2 240G
- PSU：Thermaltake 1000W
- CPU Cooler：Pacific W7 CPU Waterblock
- FANs：TOUGHFAN Turbo 120mm x 3
- Radiator：Pacific CL360
- Pump/ Reservoir Combo：PR22- D5 Plus
- Software & Settings：
- Operation System：Windows 10
- Chamber Ambient：25。C
- Chamber RH：50%
- Duration：30 Mins for Each Model
- Test Program：Prime 95
- OC Setting：4.8 GHz
How to Apply
- Unscrew the stopper from the TG-60 liquid metal and insert the needle head in.
- Apply a little pressure to the back of the cylinder and squeeze a small amount of liquid metal onto your CPU.
- Poke the liquid metal with the cotton swab in the application kit and spread it evenly onto your CPU.
- Due to liquid metal’s nature, while applying, you must make sure not to apply too much, exceeding your CPU. The Liquid metal is conductive and could cause serious harm to your components.
- Must avoid aluminum materials (Click to see what may happen).
All-In-One Application Kit
TG-60 Liquid Metal Compound has an application kit, which includes a set of tools for immediate use.
|Thermal Conductivity||52 W/m-k|
|Electrical conductivity||7.28*106 μS/cm|
|Thermal Impedance||0.12°C -in²/W|
|Operating Temperature||3℃ ~ 200℃|
|Note||Cotton Swabs x 2
Alcohol Pads x 2
Pinhead x 1
- File Name
- Release Date